Thursday, July 12, 2012

Don't You Just Love a Bold Orange-Red Lips??



I came across this color of lipstick some days ago, its so bold and lovely. and you know the most amazing thing of all, it's very very affordable. The brand name is called 'Jacqueline'....don't exactly know what the color number is, I would check it out much later, but it's about N200-N250 tops. So you see, it doesn't have to be expensive to look good, sometimes, you can make those very cheap things look expensive the way you wear them and carry them, just like the way this is on me........*battling my lashes*......lol

5 comments:

  1. yes o, it doesn't really av to be sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...this is really cool on you, i could av sworn its a Mac(Ruby woo) and that costs about 5k i think. I totally dig this lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tolu dear,Jst stumbled on ur blog and saw dis post, do me a favour of finding out d lipstk number pls n reply. D colour is so cool. Wil chk bk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tolu dear,Jst stumbled on ur blog and saw dis post, abeg do me a favour of finding out d lipstk number pls n reply. D colour is so cool. Wil check bk for ur reply.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, its an old lipstick and the color code has faded out. So can't rly help out on that. The funny thing is, its different from the jacqueline lipsticks sold around, so I am nit sure how original the lipstick is, cuz I have not seen it around.

      Delete