Thursday, July 25, 2013

My Look of the Day- Smokey Eye Look

Hey guys,

A friend accused me yesterday that she had never seen me without makeup on, that my face is always well made up, and it got me wondering how true was that?. Well, to prove her wrong, I decided to show up at work today without makeup, but an hour later everyone was asking me if I woke up on the wrong side of the bed....lmao.....So I changed my mind and put my best face forward..

Before 
 So this is me without makeup, how terrible do I look?........lol. And the next picture is me after....

After
And this moi after.........(makeup good sha o..lol) but all thesame, I don't think I look all that bad without makeup. So what do you think of the smokey eye look, I dont wear this look often, but I think it suits me.
Products used:

  • Orekelewa Foundation by Tara - Color 45 
  • Orekelewa concealer
  • Davis brown eye pencil - color 18
  • Sleek eye shadow palette
  • HiP Shadow due- I used it to highlight my brows
  • Maybelline the Colossal Volume Express Mascara
  • Revlon ColorStay liquid liner -Black
  • Wine colored blush (Can't remember the name)
  • Mac- Ruby Woo
  • And a big fat black eye pencil..lol



You can try re-creating this look aswell...it's very easy to do

4 comments:

  1. You do look good before the makeup. Love the smoky eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the way you look (with or without makeup)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww....thats so sweet, thanks guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. U don't look bad without makeup but u look pretty and classy with d makeup

    ReplyDelete