Tuesday, September 10, 2013

It's my Wedding Anniversary today......

This time 2 years ago, I was getting married to the man of my dreams, and it has been a wonderful journey so far. I have known you for 6 years and and been married to you for 2 years, it's amazing how this two years have gone by so fast. Like they say, marry your best friend and you would have peace.

Marriage teaches you alot of things and it has thought me to be understanding and patient. I married my friend and I would say God has blessed us so much this past few years.

It's definitely a September to remember for me. I look forward to this month so much, cause I get to celebrate my birthday and wedding anniversary the same week. My birthday was on the 7th Sept and today my wedding anniversary, isn't God just wonderful.

To all the single ladies out there hoping for this kind of bliss, I pray such blessings come to you by God's grace.

So in the spirit of this month, if your wedding falls anywhere between September and October, book your BRIDAL MAKEOVER with us and get 10% off + a Free Sleek Sunset Eyeshadow Palette ......... Hurry while offer lasts.....It's a SEPTEMBER to REMEMBER


2 comments:

  1. Congrats.
    Many more happy and blissful returns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Wedding Anniversary.

    Love from Canada. (wink)

    ReplyDelete