Monday, January 12, 2015

Product Review - Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Set

So I haven't done any product review on this blog for quite a while, and that's simply because when I was pregnant, I so was not into using any product. But towards the last few months, I was introduced to this product. I decided to use it for quite a while to see if I feel any major difference and as a matter of fact I do. So here is my review on Eight Hour cream by Elizabeth Arden....
This I use  

  • They say it's an " eight hour moisturizer," and yes they are so right. 
  • It is non greasy and it doesn't rub off.
  • And it is long lasting and only takes a small amount to cover your face and neck.
  • Unlike some SPF creams, this does not make you sweat when you are under the sun.
  • I have combination skin and find this just sinks in without any grease
  • I love the smell, it smell fresh with a lemon feel and it's a good base for my makeup.
  • I cannot say how much it goes for yet cuz the one am using was a gift, but am aware there are EA counters in Montaigne Stores at Ikeja City Mall and the Airport.


  • and this aswell
    It's the dry season and Harmattan is quite much this time around, this lip balm has been quite wonderful on my lips.

    • This hydrating balm helps heal dry, chapped lips with intensive moisture.
    • If applied at night, you would love the way your lips feel in the morning, the only downside for me is that it goes away quite fast during the day.
    • In terms of ingredients, the product contains shea butter, honey, beeswax, menthol and several leaf and flower extracts, including sunflower, arnica flower, soybean oil and castor seed oil.
    • It leaves your lips moist at the end of 8 hours, in fact even longer, when it is applied overnight.
    • You do not need to use so much to get the effects.
    • It as a menthol sensation when used, so it might not go well with some people, but I actually like that menthol feeling to my lips.
    • I am not so much of a lip balm person, as a matter of fact, this is the first lip balm I would use dedicatedly for more than a few weeks, and I would absolutely recommend it anyone who suffers from recurring dry, chapped lips.
    *************
    Please note; this is just my own experience with the product, feel free to share your experience be it good or bad

    No comments:

    Post a Comment