Thursday, April 16, 2015

Applying Makeup While Driving....

Hi Everyone,

So the other day, I was in traffic and I saw this lady in the car next to mine, trying to apply eyeliner under her eyes. As the traffic moved she was so engrossed in what she was doing that she did not notice until the cars behind her blasted their horns full force.

So how many of us are guilty of this? We rush out early in the morning to bit traffic on our way to work, once you stop at a traffic point, you quickly rush to draw one of your brows. Then the red light stops you and you rush to do the other brows and dab a bit of powder and liptsick on.

The truth is, it does not work for me. I like to do my makeup comfortably without pressure, and if I don't have the time to do it, I just use lip gloss and I am good to go. With the rough roads and per second traffic stops, how would you be able to get the eyebrow looking good? I just wonder.

In another sense, it is not safe. the lady I saw probably had her feet on the brakes, what if she unconsciously released them, guess what would have happend(you don jam my car...oyibo repete). What I am trying to say is, let try be to safe out there, lets not make life costing mistakes all in the name of trying to look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment