Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Ankara Accessories - My New Found Vocational Skill

Hey guys, so I wanted to share a bit on my newly acquired skills. Here I am always trying my hands out on new things. I guess I just hate being bored and since I am not exactly the bookwarm type that writes one exam after the other, my only consolation is to do something creative and useful with my brain and hands. And this led me to this new skill. A lot of people are already into it, but no harm in joining the band wagon abi?....lol.

So here are a few pictures of what I am talking about - Ankara Accessories, please feel free to share your opinion and if you like them, you can make orders aswell, they come very affordable.....



















That's me rocking one of my pieces
So what do you guys think?.... Still intend to add more to my vocational skill sha. I must hammer in this my life time now abi....lol...
















ankara hair piece


ankara loop earrings




ankara hair clips

12 comments:

  1. This is a great talent u gat...lovely pieces,keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice work, jack of all trades u sure are...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its simply amazing how you come about these things...respect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear we attended a class together sometime october last year. This is pin:2694CDCE if you are on Bb kindly aDd me up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nyc one dearie....u wil definitely hammer soon...lol
    kip it up

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply beautiful! I love them all! Weldone

    ReplyDelete
  7. tiwa clothings and accessoriesDecember 4, 2013 at 6:47 AM

    Beautiful pieces

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice one dear! I also do dis but ma main flair ,į̸s 4 shoes ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊‎​ bags,I say U̶̲̥̅̊я stuff are so neat! Dats just aw 2 knw somebody who's doing sth out of flair #ibile creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where is Tolu? I got inspired here a year ago and i cant seem to find you on the blog again...Hope all is well?


    chincobee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ???...I'm sure i am here and all is very well. Thanks for asking.

      Delete
    2. ???...I'm sure i am here and all is very well. Thanks for asking.

      Delete