Friday, August 30, 2013

My TGIF Face.......I Call it Freestyling.......

So lately I get really lazy to do anything major on my face, so most times when I have an outing, I end up just playing around my brows, lashes and lips. But today, I decided to add a little extra. I decided to go through my makeup box and use items I haven't used in quite awhile. 

I stumbled on an L.A.COLORS Jumbo Eye Pencil - White, I have never used this product since I got it and I had no idea how it would turn out on my face. 
Basically, what I did was to line my inner rim with the pencil and further line it under with a Midnight Blue Eyeliner from Avon -G41 glimmersticks and the picture below is what I got..........

Excuse my poor picture quality, I was using my phone to take the pictures.



I think it came out well, what I realized was that my eyes where looking exceptionally brighter.....

1 comment:

  1. anonymous friend of ursAugust 30, 2013 at 2:39 PM

    white eyeliner isnt new in the makeup world, i guess alot of mua here in 9ja don't use it that often. but it looks good on u...makes ur big eyes bigger..lol. I like the fact that you combined it with another colour. nice job

    ReplyDelete