Monday, June 7, 2010

All about me........just a brief Intro

Now I finally got my own blog where I can talk and say alot of stuffs...oh I meant write alot of stuffs...lol. Dont even know what exactly to start with, cuz there are so many things to write about, so maybe I would just blab about myself on this first post. I absolutely adore make up, art, fashion and everything beautiful and pretty...(who doesn't). I love it when I see ladies elegantly dressed for an occassion with just the right make up to compliment the dressing. I got into this make up thing a couple of years back now, but I decided to take it up seriously just about last year and am going to be one of the best if not the best....(no b mouth o...lol), I give respect to those who have been there before me, the likes of House of Tara, BM Pro, Lise,Unveil etc....am right behind you guys and in a short while would be right beside....so watch out for me...

hmmmm...whatelse do I need say about myself, am hot...sexy....full of life...and like my facebook profile says simply me....lol..I am a realist, I love to meet people and am an extrovert by nature...am simply a loving,freindly person if u get to know me.....
This blog is for me a compilation of all the things I consider cool and worth sharing....so please enjoy, make your comments where neccessary and don't hate...*wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment