Thursday, October 21, 2010

Tina Knowles Says Beyonce Is Not Pregnant 'Right Now'

Yesterday, a story spread like wildfire that Beyonce Knowles is expecting her first child with husband, Jay Z. But, her fashion designer mother, Tina Knowles, put those rumors to rest on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show.'

"I heard that, but I'm here to clear the rumors up. The truth is that it's not Beyoncé that's pregnant, it's me," joked Tina. "I'm kidding ya'll. I'm 56."

She clarified that the rumor was "not true."

And, though she says the 'Dreamgirls' star is not pregnant "right now," Tina added, "I'm looking forward to it. With all the rumors, by now I should have five or six grandchildren."

As previously reported, Us Weekly broke the story that the 16-time Grammy Award-winning singer and actress is in her first trimester and that the pregnancy was not planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment