Wednesday, October 5, 2011

MO CHEDDAH's PICTURE TO ELDEE CAUSES CONTROVERSY ON TWITTER


Mocheddah and eldee's followers were shocked to see some funny tweets on the two celebs twitter page. They alleged that some unknown hackers fired off fake tweets about Mocheddah's nude picture.

The Impersonators - The updates began this morning when eldee tweeted at Mocheddah to send in her nude picture in a tweet stating "If people here wit us see it, just say one of the guys also in the hostel posted it to you". And Mocheddah sent the pic to Eldee which appeared on her timeline. Many had claimed the tweets were leaked Direct Message (between the two).

Other fake tweets that appeared on Mocheddah's timeline
"I fooled you all I am actually 45"

"just touched down in india and I have
made up my mind, no more music"

After a few series of hilarity, the two music stars took to twitter to delete the tweets.
Mocheddah tweeted this to deny previous tweets on her page
'Pls tweeps my acct has been hacked.. Disregard my tweets, I'm working on securing my acct. And of cos THAT is not me!'
Eldee who seems to be pissed off also tweeted
"SOMEONE IS FUCKING AROUND WITH MY ACCOUNT!! IF I FUKIN CATCH YOU!!!
"I didnt post that tweet, someone is
playing games tonight and that its not funny at all"
"why would anyone try to ruin a hard
worker's career by doing stuff like this? Its really sad that we've come down to this level"
* * * *
Interesting piece....I'll just say, lets leave this celebrities alone, they have a life aswell and moreover, they give us good music which we enjoy, so why ridicule them.....

No comments:

Post a Comment