Monday, May 21, 2012

J.LO For the June Issue of Vogue Magazine


The singer, who was shot by renowned fashion photographer, Mario Testino, posed in array of bathing suits, all designed by notable fashion labels including Gucci and Chanel  for the June edition of fashion magazine, Vogue‘s ‘Body Heat’.



During her interview in the magazine, the former American Idol judge said she’s always taken care of her physique. ‘When I was in my twenties, I used to work out all the time. I was a fiend about it, and now that I am a mom and I’m more mature, I don’t get to work out as much, but I stay very active’ she said.

I haven't given birth to any child yet o, and I can't even boast of such a body. How do they have bodies like that, cuz I work out aswell. J.LO, I surely do envy you o...that's the real truth...

2 comments:

  1. Tolu, am sure there was alot of photoshop involved in this picture, i am not saying she doesnt have a nice body o, but common??.....
    And am sure you'll have a fabulous body to go with ur pretty face Tee. So relax.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally agree wit @anonymous.

    ReplyDelete