Monday, November 2, 2015

Estee Lauder & Clinique Launch @ Nail Studio

Hello Everyone,

So yesterday, I attended the launch of Estee Lauder and Clinique Counter launch at Nail Studio. It was an event attended by the notables in the society. A small classy event.

Here are pictures from the event:



Owner of the Studio - Mrs Tokunbo Awogboro



Irene Syrimis 



Uju Peace(Clinique,Estee Lauder Brand Manager for Nigeria) & Mrs Toks Awogboro 

Tolu Betine(thats my official name..lol) & Mrs Toks & Naresh Parayani  




It's so great to have this luxury brands expanding into Nigeria. I work for one of them, and that is Elizabeth Arden. So you could say I attended a competitors launch, but it is friendly competition. I am so excited to be part of this wonderful brands.

And yes I got a goodie bag of both brands...


1 comment:

  1. Awww, missed you at the event. Would have loved to meet you in person.
    Thanks so much for coming and we look forward to your patronage.

    Cheers,

    www.barbara1923.com

    ReplyDelete