Thursday, November 12, 2015

Skin Tags- A Cosmetic Nightmare

Hello Everyone,

So I noticed on my skin especially around my face, neck and Stomach area a lot of black moles developing. My sister saw it and she made me understand they were called skin tags. I had  no idea prior to that what they were. I had tried to pull it out but it hurts when I try so  I just left them alone.

She mentioned they can be removed and I should just search online for ways to remove it. And I discovered the easiest way for me was the Apple Cidar Vinegar method. I have to say it actually worked.


Skin tags can appear on any part of the surface of the body (skin), but most typically exist in areas where skin may rub against skin, such as the:

Eyelids
Axillae (armpits)
Under the breasts
Groin
Upper chest
Neck.
Skin tags are invariably benign - non cancerous - tumors of the skin which cause no symptoms, unless it is repeatedly rubbed or scratched, as may happen with clothing, jewelry, or when shaving. Very large skin tags may burst under pressure.

Skin tags are composed of a core of fibers and ducts, nerve cells, fat cells, and a covering or epidermis.

Some people are more susceptible to tags, either because of their overweight, partly due to heredity, and often for unknown reasons. People with diabetes and pregnant women tend to be more prone to skin tags. Dermatologists say that skin tags affect males and females equally.
Some people may have had skin tags and never noticed them - they would have rubbed or fallen off painlessly. In most cases, however, they do not fall off.
The surface of skin tags may be smooth or irregular in appearance, they are often raised from the surface of the skin on fleshy peduncles (stalks). They are usually flesh-colored or slightly brownish.

Initially they are quite small, flattened like a pinhead bump. Skin tags can range in diameter from 2mm to 1cm; some may even reach 5cm. Read more - http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/67317.php

As skin tags more commonly occur in skin creases or fold, it is believed they are mainly caused by skin rubbing against skin.

So how do we get rid of them?  You can get rid of these annoying moles with apple cider vinegar. It’s a simple and popular method.

To do it, you first of all clean around the skin with warm water and soap. Let the skin dry, then scratch the tag gently. Try not to scratch it so hard that it bleeds. Place a cotton ball soaked with apple cider vinegar in a bandage against the skin tag.

The following morning, remove it and repeat. It usually only takes three to five days before the skin tag turns dark and dry then falls off.

Unfortunately I did not think to take before pictures of my face when I had them, but trust me when I say, they were quite alot. But now it's all gone, well actually almost all gone. The ones on my stomach is all gone though.

that's my face with little or no skin tags remaining

No comments:

Post a Comment